Saturday, April 5, 2008

The results are in...4th place

Korbin loved the pinewood derby races and was happy for everyone, even though he didn't win.


He designed his car after the Scout Fleur-de-Lis and won an award for the best scouting theme.


A boy and his mother's love
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kara and Mike Barber said...

You have such a cute family, Mike and I always talk about how cool you guys are. Mike says that he hopes we are fun parents like you and Kirk.
Kara

Amy said...

Congrats Korbin on the Pine Wood Derby. Mel and Kirk it is fun to see your family. I can't believe how big they are getting and how fast time flies. I hear you are headed to Texas. Congratulations on the job!

Anonymous said...

I saw your name on Heidi's blog and thought I'd take a peek! Your family is so darling!! And I don't know how you still look 20 after 4 kids. You must share your secrets! :) --Andrea

hercstall said...

I'm so jealous!!! Nothing but estrogen running through my house. I'll have to join the boy scouts as a leader or something to make a car :).

Julie M. said...

Way to go Korbin! We don't want you guys to leave! :(