Here we are. Looking at this picture, Kirk looks like a vulcan, but in reality he's just himself with hair. He did wear his Geek Squad shirt to add to the geeky mop on his head. Ethan is the shark, these are shoes and pants sticking from the sharks mouth. Koral was Minnie Mouse, and my good friend Terri Parker visiting from Ann Arbor, Michigan, painted her face for me. Korbin was a mad scientist, and Teage a clown. As always, I'm a party pooper when it comes to Halloween and didn't dress up. I think I was traumatized as a child, because I hate this holiday. Just skip it and move right on to Thanksgiving!
We joined up with our good friends the Nickerson's for a bit in our neighborhood.
The end of a hard day!!
Kirk has gotten the kids into counting and sorting. Korbin hauled in some 167, Ethan 156, and Koral 150. Kirk (who was supposedly trick-or-treating for Teage), hauled in a good amout as well. Now that the candy is here, Kirk is starting to be the Halloween scrooge and wants to give the kids 1 week, then at the end of the week, he's tossing everything. I remember saving my candy for months. Kirk's brother used to save it for almost a year. Kirk says that's just not the way it is any more. Kids now have so much candy that they just don't need any more. He's also starting to play Dentist, as he's making the kids brush after they get done eating their candy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAYA!!!!!!
13 years ago


6 comments:
That is our rule too. If you want candy, you have to brush your teeth after you eat it. It encourages good oral hygiene and discourages them eating candy all day, because they HATE brushing their teeth!
Love the costumes . . . especially the shark!
You guys look fantastic. Sounds like you made a great haul!
You guys look great. Darity and Sidney ask about your kids all the time. We sure miss you! Take care.
Shawn and Tawna
Hey, I FINALLY found your blog. And I must say, I am HONORED to be on your "blog roll list!" You seriously need to update this thing, though. I know I sent you some cute photos from Christmas, so get to work ;-)
What a beautiful family, Melanie. Your kids are so big!
Post a Comment